Easy Bliss Balls
Here’s a filling and tasty snack to curb your cravings!
- 3 Tbsp cacao
- 2 Cups desiccated coconut
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter (good stuff)
- 1/2-1 Cup Dried fruit eg. sultanas, apricots, dates, figs etc.
- 1/2 Cup nuts and seeds eg. almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts etc.
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil, Maple Syrup or Honey
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or with a high-speed blender. Blend together, add some maple syrup, honey or coconut oil until you get the right consistency so you can roll the mixture into balls and they hold together. Refrigerate for a few hours before eating. But not all of them at once of course! Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3-weeks.
Make sure you come and check out the Nutrition Kitchen at the NZ Fitness & Health Expo (28-29 October – ASB Showgrounds, Auckland) for more great recipes, live cooking demos and to see Ashy Bines presenting her Kittens in the Kitchen LIVE while cooking up some of her favourite meals with gal pal Gretty Rose! Buy your Tickets online now and save! www.nzfitnessexpo.co.nz