Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Peanut butter cup inspired Chia Pudding. Mix together the night before and wake up to a delicious, fibre filled, nutrient-packed Chia Pudding breakfast!
Servings: 3 servings – Calories: 191 kcal – Author: Sarah
- 1 cup dairy-free milk of your choice 240 ml
- ¼ cup chia seeds 40 grams
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter for Paleo
- 1-2 tablespoon sweetener of your choice maple syrup, honey, agave etc
- In a jar or container large combine all the ingredients. Whisk until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Top sliced banana, chocolate chips, more peanut butter, or whatever you would like.
Prep time is about 5 minutes but these chia puddings need to be left in the fridge at least 1 hour. Serving size: 1/3 of recipe Calories: 191 Fat: 11 g Saturated fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 19 g Sugar: 7 g
Fiber: 10 g Protein: 7 g
Source: A Saucy Kitchen
Check out the Nutrition Kitchen at the NZ Fitness & Health Expo (28-29 October – ASB Showgrounds, Auckland) for more great recipes, live cooking demos and Ashy Bines presenting her ‘Kittens in the Kitchen’ with gal pal Gretty Rose LIVE! Tickets on sale now at www.nzfitnessexpo.co.nz